Credit Risk Manager (FTC)
Salary £36,800 - £54,530 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-01 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Gloucester for a Credit Risk Manager on a fixed term contract for a maternity cover.
You will design and support the credit management strategies that will enable control on impairment losses, meet the needs of customers in financial difficulty and enable the delivery of sustainable growth.
- Responsibility for the impairment performance of the mortgages business, covering both the Residential and Buy to Let portfolios.
- Shaping and delivery of strategic objectives, and drive improvement in the effectiveness of end-end credit management processes.
- Design and own a comprehensive suite of Management Information to ensure management of all key risks, and that controls are maintained effectively.
- Define and deliver analysis to provide insight to financial, customer and regulatory outcomes.
- Leadership of a team of analysts and to maintain strong relationships with Finance, Product and Operations teams.
The Credit Risk Manager will possess extensive knowledge of credit risk management procedures and practices including credit scorecards, credit bureau and credit policy. You will have strong understanding of credit risk tools and applications, specifically SAS, to coach and develop the team. You will have a strong understanding of the UK mortgage market – covering Mainstream & Buy to Let sectors – and wider consumer credit developments as well as strong analytical skills and a good understanding of Credit Risk principles, policies and their application. You will have ability to think strategically, develop a plan, and lead a team to deliver the plan. You will engage proactively with internal and external stakeholders and drive change to the benefit of the bank.
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading financial services business. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org