Property Risk Surveyor
Salary £55,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-01 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester for a Property Risk Surveyor in the secured lending team responsible for setting out the long term approach to valuation and exposures and managing the oversight of activities which affect property risk for residential and commercial lending. The client is flexible to consider a split base location in London or Bristol also.
You will be developing and executing on a property strategy that will ensure considerations of property type, location, development type, government schemes and wider risks are appropriately considered on both an individual property level and within a portfolio view.
- Input to and deliver a property risk strategy working with key stakeholders across Credit Risk, Products, Intermediary & Direct channels and Business Banking.
- Work with Risk partners to maintain property type and regional exposure limits to ensure a well-balanced and resilient portfolio.
- Ensure the overall valuation/ Property Risk framework is robust and effective for a fast growing portfolio.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve valuation, monitoring and audit processes for enhanced accuracy at individual property and portfolio level.
- Develop enhanced valuation propositions including use of AVM’s and desktops to improve the customer journey.
The Property Risk Surveyor will ideally be RICS Qualified and possess extensive residential and commercial property and valuation experience and have a proven track record in property risk management within a financial services organisation or chartered surveying firm.
This is an excellent opportunity within a growing property risk division with this leading bank. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com