Senior Manager, Secured Credit Risk Oversight
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Nasra hussen
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our Credit Risk Oversight team plays an important part in our model of 3 lines of Defence. The team provides independent opinion on key internal Credit Risk deliverables and initiatives. Your role as a Senior Manager in the Credit Risk Oversight Team is to support the Head of Credit Risk Oversight in defining standards, frameworks and oversight of Secured Credit Risk across the credit lifecycle.
- You will be leading credit risk focussed close and continuous, thematic reviews and validation oversight activities for the Secured portfolios.
- You will be working along the Head of Function, and the other Senior Managers to support the development of a high performing team.
Broad Retail Banking experience covering Business Banking portfolios, across the different stages of the credit lifecycle
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Banking Credit Risk Portfolio Management team,
- A sound understanding of the methods and approaches used to manage credit risk, and wider risk management principles,
- Strong knowledge or credit risk related regulation and relevant account standards, and their application/impact in the banking industry,
- Strong ability to understand complex issues, communicate with clarity and influence senior leaders including the Chief Risk Officer and Executive,
- Advanced commercial awareness, with an ability to apply global perspective and use diverse views and information to reach optimal solutions,
- Advance leadership to develop individuals and create high performing teams.
- Proven experience conducting Credit File / Thematic reviews and elaborating reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrate TSB values and behaviours whilst carrying out all aspects of roles,
- Embrace diversity and create an open and participative environment with effective teamwork, leadership, and communication,
- Support the development of a high-performance team through coaching, recruitment, and talent management,
- Establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, seeing through the implementation of initiative and overcoming resistance and obstacles when encountered.