Senior Credit Manager (Insurance and NBFIs)
Consultant Vera Grass
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading European Financial Services firm is currently seeking a Senior Credit Manager (Insurance and NBFIs) to join their team in London. The role is at VP level and will be primarily responsible globally for the analysis and rating of Insurance companies across the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate is expected to manage by example and promote risk awareness across the team and the business.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Credit Manager (Insurance and NBFIs):
- Implementing policy and risk appetite issues for NBFIs, Insurance companies and Global Insurance Brokers
- Reporting and challenging of relevant risks. This includes escalating as well
- Conducting ratings, updates of database and limit reviews
Key requirements for the Senior Credit Manager (Insurance and NBFIs):
- Proven working experience in Credit across Insurers and NBFIs
- Excellent understanding of trading products (derivatives, stock lending, repo)
- Previous experience managing a team
If you would like to find out more about the Senior Credit Manager (Insurance and NBFIs) position based in London, please contact Vera Grass on email@example.com or 02075098772.