VP - Secured Credit Risk Oversight
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial institution. As an industry risk is an ever evolving threat to any organisations bottom line. Protecting not only business but also customers interest is of paramount importance. If you are looking to take that next step in your career and drive meaningful change in defining, evolving standards, frameworks and oversight of Secured Credit Risk across the entire life cycle, Then this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Broad banking experience covering secured portfolios, across the different stages of the credit life-cycle
- Retail and Investment banking experience preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Secured Credit Risk Portfolio Management team
- Strong knowledge or credit risk related regulation and relevant account standards, and their application/impact in the banking industry
- A sound understanding of the methods and approaches used to manage credit risk, and wider risk management principles
- Strong ability to understand complex issues, communicate with clarity "making the complex simple"
- Stakeholder management, the agility to influence senior leaders including the Chief Risk Officer
- Advanced commercial awareness, with an ability to apply global perspective and use diverse views and information to reach optimal solutions
- Advanced leadership skills, the ability to develop individuals and create high performing teams.
If you feel this opportunity is what your looking for in a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively if you have further questions please email, email@example.com