Corporate Credit Analyst
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 09 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new permanent Corporate Credit Analyst opportunity has just become available at a global bank. The role is based in central London however forms part of the global Fixed Income team with a specific focus on EMEA and North America.
The Fixed Income Team consists of fixed income investment management, money market funds and credit research with credit funds being the fastest growing products in Fixed Income Team. The Corporate Credit Analyst will cover principally non-financial companies on a global base (mainly EMEA and US). The coverage includes mostly investment grade and some non-investment grade in the Technology sector.
- Strong background of financial research or corporate accounting
- Credit Analyst experience with a high skill in financial modelling, forecasting, data analysis, cash flow modelling, charting etc.
- Research experience of Technology sector (or Consumer sector) is preferred however general experience
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst and/or Chartered Accountant qualifications (or equivalents)
- Familiarity with corporate fixed income and spread markets and understanding of bond pricing and valuation concepts. Preference is for high yield products
- Credit Risk background
If you are a Corporate Credit Analyst from a banking or ratings company please apply today.