Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Nair
Date posted 09 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new permanent Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst opportunity has just become available at global bank based in central London. Working within the Credit Risk Management Corporate team, the Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst will look to support Leveraged Finance franchise across EMEA.
This role will sit in the EMEA Corporate Credit Team which is responsible for approving leveraged finance transactions, derivatives trades and structured credit transactions. The Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst will work under the guidance of a senior credit officer and will be responsible for due diligence process and assessment of underwriting risk.
- Conduct full credit due diligence on new transactions including business review, financial analysis and cash flow modelling
- Evaluate transactions structure, legal documentation and covenants
- Preparing rating proposal and monitoring of a loan portfolio
- Approval of derivatives trades within clients
- Loan portfolio management and the production and presentation of ad hoc corporate and leveraged finance market analysis
- Credit analysis experience, with a focus on leveraged finance
- Previous experience as a credit analyst within banking
- Experience in cash flow and financial modelling
- Understanding of capital structures and debt instruments (loans/high yield)
If you are a credit analyst with in depth leveraged finance experience please apply today.