Credit Risk Auditor
Salary £550 - £750 per day
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An award winning consultancy firm based in London, is looking for a Credit Risk Auditor to work on-site with a leading Investment Bank as they deliver their annual audits in line with the regulator.
Th banking client is looking for an SME to lead the production on approach papers for audit BASEL requirements.
Key functions in the Credit Risk Auditor role will include:
- Performing walkthroughs with auditees on credit specific topics in commercial lending and documentation of work papers.
- Auditing of credit risk reporting, credit risk framrworks and monitoring of credit risk metrics.
- Credit risk reporting and portfolio analytics and monitoring.
A successful application in the Credit Risk Auditor role will include:
- Experienced in the delivery of an end to end audit within Credit Risk.
- Proven expertise in current regulations including CRDIV, BASEL II/III and IMM Waiver attestation.
If you are interested, please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447