Corporate Credit Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 06 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading International Corporate & Investment Bank is looking to hire a Corporate Credit Analyst to join their Credit department in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading financial institution if you have experience in one or more sectors including TMT, retail, pharma etc.
Key responsibilities for the Corporate Credit Analyst
- Corporate Credit analysis covering a portfolio of corporate credit client credit connections including problem assets
- Liaise with internal risk departments where appropriate (e.g. research, operational risk, market risk) to ensure appropriate business-wide risk is considered for portfolio, asset class, counterparty, etc.
- Manage the end to end credit process in a timely manner, overseeing the portfolio, problem credits and ad hoc reporting/assignments
- Portfolio varied depending on personal experience and specific sector coverage exposure
- Corporate credit analysis in a structured manner ensuring risk issues are clearly identified, articulated and mitigated
- Preparation and analysis of appropriate projections to generate clear communication of risk appetite
Key requirements for the Corporate Credit Analyst
- Working knowledge of corporate loan products, derivative products and trade finance products including documentation and understanding of market trends
- Experience working in a credit management role with exposure to Corporate Credit analysis in a banking environment
- Problem asset management or work outs experience advantageous
- High level of IT literacy
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Corporate Credit Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Ben Litvinoff on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098267.