Project Finance Credit Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Litvinoff
Date posted 06 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading International Corporate & Investment Bank is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to join their Credit department working on structured and project finance transactions sector coverage including infrastructure, transport, oil & gas, renewable energy etc.
Key responsibilities for the Project Finance Credit Analyst
- Credit analysis on a portfolio of mainly project finance assets, to identify, present and produce a structured and accurate credit paper with appropriate recommendations
- Covering Project Finance credit sector coverage including infrastructure, transport, oil & gas, renewable energy etc.
- Manage the end to end credit process in a timely manner, overseeing the portfolio, problem credits and ad hoc reporting/assignments
- Liaise with internal stakeholders promoting the credit department’s risk perception and appetite on a transaction / counterparty in line with the bank’s credit strategy
- Liaise with internal risk departments where appropriate (e.g. research, operational risk, market risk) to ensure appropriate business-wide risk is considered for portfolio, asset class, counterparty, etc.
- Credit and Country monitoring in line with policy and procedure
- Risk identification and management
Key requirements for the Project Finance Credit Analyst
- Experience working in a credit position with exposure to Project/Structured Finance in a banking environment
- Credit Risk analysis experience using credit risk metrics to assess counterparty and sovereign risks
- Knowledge of cash flow analysis and succinct credit analysis
- High level of IT literacy
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Project Finance Credit Analyst role based in London, please apply today or contact Ben Litvinoff on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098267.