Head of Risk Management - Payments
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 26 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Payments company is looking to bring in a Head of Risk Management to lead a team in London and abroad for a rapidly growing payment product within the consumer credit, retail lending space. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have experience in subprime consumer credit underwriting who are looking to lead the responsibility for all credit and risk related areas through the expansion of this product within the business.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Risk Management - Payments:
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking for all credit and risk related areas including fraud management, KPI’s, consumer and merchant underwriting
- Overseeing and monitoring the development of credit scorecards
- Oversee the risk and support analytics, fraud analysis and managing a team based in Europe
- Leverage experience and develop/ enhance the product’s risk engine as well as identify risk and/ or fraud patterns through consumer and merchant behaviour reports
Key requirements of the Head of Risk Management - Payments:
- Professional working experience in subprime consumer loans, consumer credit underwriting, credit cards, consumer credit risk and scorecards
- Previous risk management experience within payments/ retail lending background preferable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent
- German language skills beneficial
- Systems: SQL
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Head of Risk Management - Payments role based in London, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on email@example.com or 02075098938.