Manager – Hedge Fund Credit Risk Analyst
Salary £85000 - £100000 per annum
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 22 November 2016
An international Corporate Banking institution in London is looking to hire an experienced Hedge Fund Credit Analyst to join their team and work directly for the Director of Funds. This is a global role that will have responsibly for a portfolio of funds, direct line management responsibilities, as well as legal documentation and credit terms.
Key responsibilities of the Manager – Hedge Fund Credit Risk Analyst:
- Be a sector expert on Hedge funds – with responsibility for portfolio of Hedge Funds globally including European, British, American and South American funds.
- Negotiate and lead due diligence, able to conclude legal negotiations from start to finish.
- Work closely with other functioning groups and liaise/present to senior management.
- Responsible for analysts in an international location.
Key requirements of the Manager – Hedge Fund Credit Risk Analyst:
- Product knowledge of capital markets/trading products including Fixed Income, FX, equity cash and derivative products
- Professional working experience in Hedge Fund Credit Analysis in a banking environment covering own portfolio currently
- Understanding of how relevant metrics are calculated in risk engine and how the methodological changes in relation to the portfolio
- Leadership skills including experience mentoring or managing junior staff
- Ability to lead due diligence and handle standard negotiations on credit terms (ISDA CSA GMRA hedge fund counterparties)
- University degree or equivalent, CFA certification beneficial.
- Systems: Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Manager - Hedge Fund Credit risk Analyst position in London, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098938.