Assitant Credit Manager - Wholesale Risk Modelling
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 09 November 2016
A growing Commercial bank based in the City of London, is currently looking for an Assistant Credit Manager to join their Portfolio Credit Risk Team in a Wholesale Credit Modelling role.
This core function of this role will be assist with the identification of credit risk, maintenance of the appropriate credit administration and improvement of the performance of impaired assets.
Key responsibilities in this Assistant Credit Manager role – Wholesale Risk Modelling include:
- Improvement of the Credit Risk Rating Model, validating the work undertaken and documenting model enhancements
- Establishing a methodology to ascertain approximate default and loss rates
- Review of the Credit Risk Rating models, ensuring effective model performance
- Management of the recovery of any impaired assets
- Regular reporting across Credit Risk, Early Warning List, Recovery List and Arrears schedules to Senior Management
A successful application for the Assistant Credit Manager – Wholesale Risk Modelling role will include:
- Educated to a degree standard in a relevant subject would be preferred, with experience in banking
- Familiar with Wholesale Credit Risk Models (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Exposure to credit portfolio analysis & modelling
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
If you are keen on pursuing a technical risk modelling role, in a developing market. Please click to apply.