Credit Risk Business Analyst
Salary £60000 - £78000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 03 November 2016
A prestigious retail banking group based in London, is currently looking for an Credit Risk Business Analyst to join their Financial Markets Infrastructure business area, as to support the management of small scale change projects to enhance the risk management systems.
The core focus of this opportunity is to support the design, development, testing and implementation of all approved changes to the credit risk systems, as well as acting as key risk point of contact for all Commercial Banking Projects.
The core focus of this opportunity is to support the design, development, testing and implementation of all approved changes to the credit risk systems.
Key responsibilities in the Credit Risk Business Analyst role will include:
- Supporting the BAU operations of the Credit Risk Systems
- Running daily batch processes. And reviewing of New Product Approvals (NPA’s)
- Completing controls reviews and annual assessments in line with Group policy
- Elicit and document business requirement documentation to all relevant stakeholders
- Completion of control reviews and annual assessments in line with Group policy
- Defining the test strategy, test plan, and test cases as well as coordination and execution of the testing, for preparation of the operational process documentation
- UAT and regression test cycles for projects, software upgrades
For the Credit Risk Business Analyst role, your key skills will include:
- Prior exposure to Financial Market business, as well as Traded products (Derivatives, SFT’s)
- Extensive experienced in credit risk management principles
- Exposure to Monte Carlo risk engines for simulation of counter-party credit risk
If you are interested in applying, please get in touch at Kirsten.email@example.com/ 020 7509 8447.