Retail Risk Model Approval
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 18 October 2016
A prestigious retail banking group based in London is currently looking for a Risk Model Approval professionals to join their Analytics & Modelling team, to act as primary point of contact with the EBA & PRA modelling issues.
The key function in this role will be to ensure the numerous banking models are appropriately validated, monitored and managed through independent reviews, independent analysis and ongoing review of monitoring and periodic validations.
Key responsibilities in the Retail Risk Model Approval role will include:
- Significant business partnering of both modelling and portfolio areas, covering the all retail risk models
- Working closely with the model development team to enhance understanding of the full end to end credit process & associated risk touch points
- Evaluation of how models can be impacted by relevant risks and using this information to mitigate and manage risks
- Analysing relevant information from the development team to provide relevant Intel back to senior management
- Ensuring model compliance with group policy
- High level stakeholder engagement through the running of review projects liaising closely with relevant individuals
A successful application in the Retail Risk Model Approval role will include:
- Degree level educated in an numerate degree would be highly advantageous
- Prior exposure to the development of models, and or model review
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to Retail Models would be highly beneficial. (Scorecards, BASEL, Impairments, Stress Testing, Forecasting etc)
If you consider yourself a highly motivated risk applicant with technical modelling background , who is is looking for a role which will offer excellent career progression whilst working in a consultancy style role.
Please click to apply to this Retail Risk Model Approval role at email@example.com / 020 7509 8447