Salary £500 - £570 per day
Consultant Chris Dallas
Date posted 18 October 2016
A global Investment Bank based in London is looking for a Senior Business to support the implementation of the Group’s STDF Credit Risk solutions across the Group. You will be required to work with the sites to validate the accuracy of the reports, support the operationalization of the reporting process and manage the remediation of identified issues.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Working with regional regulatory reporting teams to review and validate STDF credit risk reports, identify and resolve data issues, and to implement new operating model processes
- Training of regional and site reporting teams in the STDF reporting requirements and solution
- Working with regional teams to identify regional systems change activity, in particular data remediation, required to support STDF credit risk reporting
- Perform the impact analyses of new and changed requirements that must be implemented for STDF reporting, and work with other teams to define solution and determine prioritisation
- Working with other Capital and Global Stress testing teams to support the overall development and delivery of the Group STDF credit risk solution
Prerequisite Requirements for the Senior Business Analyst:
- An understanding of risk and finance reporting and reporting systems
- An understanding of Basel II Credit Risk RWA calculations and regulatory reporting processes
- STDF & T0 Beneficial but not mandatory
- An understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A good appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a risk and finance environment
- Excellent analysis skills, including data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint)
- SQL skills beneficial
- Educated to minimum of degree level or equivalent professional qualification
This role offers fantastic coverage to the Risk team, with a possible scope to extend past the initial 3 month period.
Should you be interested in this Senior Business Analyst position based in London, please apply directly.