Risk & Control Officer
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 18 October 2016
An instantly recognisable global commodities firm in London is currently looking for a Risk & Control Officer to join their Risk & Finance function. This managerial level role will be aimed at the enhancing the risk management platform, whilst overseeing the development of a direct report.
The key focus of this role will be aimed at the provision and analysis of market & credit information to assist in the mitigation, minimisation and control of the various risk exposures.
Key responsibilities for the Risk & Control Officer based in London will include:
- Customer credit assessments/analysis
- Review & drafting of customer credit applications
- Management of the Credit Risk Insurance Policy & declarations.
- Preparation of several credit & market risk analysis and reports ( Hedge, credit exposures, counter-party risk etc)
- Management and supervision of a junior team member.
A successful application in the Risk & Control Officer role will include:
- Experience of commodity trading processes and controls
- Experience in market/credit risk (counter-party) Risk Management.
- Knowledge of credit insurance and experience of customers credit assessments would be advantageous.
- Self- Starter with strong Leadership and management skills.
If you are looking to build your career in a high energy, managerial role with exposure in a smaller organisation, this is the role for you.If you are interested in applying to this fantastic opportunity in London please click within or drop me and email or call to obtain more information.