IFRS 9 Impairments Assistant Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 12 October 2016
A Tier 1 Global Investment Bank is seeking a IFRS 9 Impairments Assistant Manager to join their Wholesale Global impairments Process team.
About the IFRS 9 Impairments Assistant Manager role:
The overall purpose of the IFRS 9 Impairments Assistant Manager is to provide oversight, to coordinate and manage the end-to-end impairment process, and to manage key interactions with other defined processes. During the implementation phase of IFRS 9 the you will be expected to assist in the design and management of a a large and complex global programme.
You will be part of a team of two assisting the Global Business Impairment Process Owner in the execution of his responsibilities.
- Project Management and coordination across the end to end impairment process
- Developing controls adn governance over the process
- Developing management information reports that will be used as part of the IFRS 9 process
- Understanding and documenting existing processes and data flows
- Coordinating multiple stakeholders across risk and finance
Key skill set required:
- Understanding of IFRS 9 and the IFRS 9 impairment process or alternatively of RWA/stress testing processes
- ACA or ACCA or CISI or CSA qualified
- Understanding of of Finance & Risk processes at a Global Bank
- Understanding of financial reporting controls and sox processes
- Experience working and engaging with stakeholders across workstreams and on a global scale
- Ideally experience of credit risk management and/or measurement
This global Investment Bank needs no introduction and the role is based in their London headquarters. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 5-10years experience from a Credit Risk or IFRS 9 background, keen to take their career to the next level and work on a very high profile global programme.
If this role is of interest then please apply directly.