Economics & Scenarios Project Manager
Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 12 October 2016
A Global Investment Bank is currently looking for an Economics & Scenarios Project Manager to lead to End- To-End Delivery of the Economics & Scenarios Work Stream within the Central IFRS9 Programme.
This Project Management role will be instrumental in the delivery of the Group Wide Regulatory & Strategic requirements arising from the Technical Accounting Standard IFRS9 being implemented in 2018.
Key responsibilities in the Economics & Scenarios Project Manager will include:
- Successful delivery of Wholesale Models project to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards
- Manage project team through end to end delivery life cycle of the Economics & Scenarios IFRS9 Work stream
- Interpretation of Regulatory standards and supporting the translation into Bank Policy & Methodology
- Managing the delivery of the operating models and infrastructure for managing Economics & Scenarios data, considering impacts for related processes such as Stress Testing and Planning & Forecasting
- Leading the design and delivery of a solution for incorporating Economics & Scenarios data into the IFRS9 Impairments implementation
A successful application for the Economics & Scenarios Project Manager will include:
- Extensive experience in the management of high complexity, business critical, regulatory projects to deadline
- Experience in the management of Retail or Wholesale Credit Risk Projects
- Exposure to systems & data architecture, scenario analysis & stress testing, governance &controls and IFRS 9 standards
- Strong exposure to performance of stress testing
Should you wish to join a reputable risk team with exposure to senior projects and a broad range of disciplines.
Please apply directly at or 020 7509 8447