IFSR9 Project Manager
Salary £600 - £700 per day
Consultant Chris Dallas
Date posted 04 October 2016
A global Investment Bank based in London is looking to hire a IFSR9 Project Manager to join key change project. The successful hire will be responsible for overlooking the IFSR9 deliverables from various work-streams in driving the change programme. The role in the Investment Bank would be well suited to an individual with relevant and current experience as a Project Manager with a background in wholesale credit.
Responsibilities of the IFSR9 9 Project Manager include:
- A project manager to overlookIFRS 9deliverables from variousworkstreams including:
- Wholesale risk analytics team
- ii) credit risk team
- Maintaining the project plan and RAID log
- Managing a team of onshore and offshore BA’s (to manage requirements and testing)
- Interacting with central program to ensure that is in line with cycles / reporting needs
- Interacting with other workstreams (i.e. IT etc)
Prerequisite Requirements for the IFSR9 Project Manager :
- Understanding of accounting and/or credit risk concepts
- Experience of financial or risk reporting processes
- Experience of documenting data requirements (including detailed definitions) and/or measuring and resolving data quality issues would be a significant plus
- Aptitude and interest in systems development and data manipulation
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Well organised, logical thinker, problem solver
This role offers fantastic stakeholder coverage with the ability to being involved with a key change project.
Should you be interested in this IFSR9 Project Manager position pleaseclick to apply.