Salary £180 - £200 per day
Consultant Chris Dallas
Date posted 03 October 2016
A global Private Bank based in London is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to join the risk management team. You will be responsible for analysing the annual reviews for the European Banks credit facilities. The role in the Private Bank would be well suited to an individual with relevant and current experience across FIs and Corporate portfolios.
Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst include:
- Providing in-depth analysis of the European Banking portfolio.
- Providing an accurate commentary for the bank.
Prerequisite Requirements for the Risk Reporting Associate:
- Seasoned credit analyst with strong experience in banks/FI credit
- Ability to adapt to working in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly efficient, team player, with good attention to detail, accuracy and eye for market research and following industry trends pertaining to bank’s portfolio
- High standard performer that enjoys working in a dynamic and small team
- Ability to work unsupervised, to tight deadlines and to withstand occasionally high pressure demands
- Accuracy and high level of numeracy in relation to financial analysis and skilled at spreadsheets
This role offers fantastic coverage to the Credit Risk team, with a particular focus on European FI’s
Should you be interested in this Credit Analyst position please apply directly.