Credit Data Analyst
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Chris Dallas
Date posted 30 September 2016
A global Investment Bank based in London is looking to hire a Wholesale Data Analyst to join the risk management team. The successful hire will be responsible for supporting the development of an efficient, sustainable process to provide data required for the wholesale credit risk LGB models. The role in the Investment Bank would be well suited to an individual with relevant and current in wholesale credit risk data and SAS skills.
Responsibilities of the Wholesale Credit Data Analysts:
- Data sourcing for LGD models
- Co-ordination with regions for consistency of approach and implementation
- Design and implementation completed within agreed timelines
- Positive feedback from team members and stakeholders
- Increased operational efficiency and reduced time required to source data for modelling & validation
Prerequisite Requirements for the Wholesale Credit Data Analysts:
- Knowledge of financial products is essential with a firm understanding of wholesale credit.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in SAS.
This role offers fantastic coverage to the Risk team, with a possible scope to extend past the initial 6 month period.
Should you be interested in this Risk Reporting Associate position based in London, please apply directly.