Risk Analyst - Forecasting
Salary £26000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Brooks
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading bank is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst - Forecasting to join their growing team in Bristol. The Senior Risk Analyst - Forecasting sits within the Risk & Compliance team, and is primarily responsible for developing and using statistical models to forecast the bank's exposure to credit risk. The role covers all products including mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, current accounts, and business banking.
- Developing and maintaining the statistical and econometric models and tools to support capital and impairment forecasting activity
- Producing capital and impairment forecasts to support business planning and regulatory activities
- Providing analysis and insight across wider risk function to support growth initiatives, business and financial planning
- Undertaking variance and trend analysis to understand emerging portfolio performance patterns and provide insight into future portfolio performance
- Delivering reporting packs and presentations to senior stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of business developments and apply this to forecasts
- Have a degree in a mathematical / statistical related subject
- Been competent analytically and confident using SAS / Excel
- 2+ years experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst - Forecasting to gain experience within the financial services industry.
For more information, please contact Rachel Brooks on 0161 214 7400 or alternatively, email email@example.com