Credit Risk Analyst
Salary £26000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Brooks
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading bank is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their growing team in Gloucestershire. The Senior Credit Risk Analyst sits within the large Risk team, and is ultimately responsible for all aspects of the analysis involved in the management of specific portfolios. Specifically, duties will include forecasting and predictions, collections, capital and impairment etc.
- Performing precise analysis to maintain high levels of portfolio performance, as well as realising opportunities for improvement, and resolving any issues that this analysis produces
- Production of loss forecasts as required
- Engage with the portfolio forum to ensure any key risks are managed effectively
- Work with 3rd parties of the portfolios to maintain the high level needed to maintain performance when new data is offered, and to resolve any issues that this could highlight
- Work both individually, and with other teams, to ensure both smaller and larger projects are completed in a timely manner
- Have experience in a similar Credit Risk role, within the financial services industry
- Have 2+ years analytical experience
- Have working knowledge of forecasting, capital & impairment results etc.
- Be confident using SAS and Excel
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to gain experience within the financial services industry.
For more information, please contact Rachel Brooks on 0161 214 7400 or alternatively, email email@example.com