Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A challenger bank with a great reputation in London, is searching for a Strategy Analyst to join their Strategy team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be serving the Executive Committee to assist in developing solutions to main challenges for the Bank.
Responsibilities will include:
- Specific components of a project and understanding customer needs, competitive assessments, financial analysis and scenarios modelling
- Utilise findings in research and analyses to create logical ideas and solutions that address challenges and opportunities
- Communicating ideas to senior stakeholders through various means such as mock ups, wireframes, presentations, dashboards, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ work experience ideally in a top tier consulting firm or as part of a consulting team of a bank/financial services.
Key skills required:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree (2:1 or higher) from a top university or business school
- Ability to apply structured thinking and logical presenting skills that are underpinned by strong quantitative grounding
- Motivated and ambitious candidate who is eager to hit the ground running.
If interested in this role, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org