Trading Desk Analyst – European Credit Strategy
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 23 November 2016
One of the world's leading banks based in London is looking for a recently qualified chartered accountant to join the European Credit Strategy team, analysing European companies from a credit perspective, building and maintaining financial models and assessing financial statements and other company filings.
Trading Desk Analyst – European Credit Strategy responsibilities:
- Following news of companies, promptly distributing assessment of implications to various parties, internally and externally
- Valuation assessment of structural features of credit products including optionality embedded in corporate bonds as well as credit derivatives
- Producing regular publications including trading ideas and commentary regarding developments within the various corporate sectors
- Operating as trusted advisor to clients and trading with regard to their positioning and risk management in position in credit products of European issuers
Trading Desk Analyst – European Credit Strategy key skills required:
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA, CA, CPA, or equivalent)
- CFA or studying towards a CFA qualification will be preferred
- Strong numerical skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a key pre-requisite coupled with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Adaptability - The job will require prompt responses to events, prioritising tasks based on relative importance
A flexible approach to working hours; the nature of the role requires an early daily start. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified chartered accountant to join one of the most accomplished credit franchises in the business covering Sales & Trading, Algorithmic Credit Trading, Capital Markets and Credit Solutions / Financing.
If you are interested in this exciting Trading Desk Analyst – European Credit Strategy opportunity please contact me or click to apply.