Senior Data Analyst
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Joshka Van Der Walt
Date posted 13 June 2022london banking-financial-services/quantitative 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 it London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpoe of the Senior Data Analyst is to provide insightful analysis and data on client (customer) activity across all departments within the business. The business itself is a UK leader in integrated wealth management and professional services.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Deep demonstrable knowledge of SQL, Python and R
• Advanced working knowledge of PowerBI an advantage
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Analytics, or relevant field;
• Proven experience as Senior Data Analyst
• Data-warehousing principles and best practices
• Knowledge of Statistical analysis techniques
• Develop understanding of new and prospective clients, particularly around acquisition, retention and churn
• Own, build and manage a roadmap of analytics and insights projects collaborating with the rest of the Insights team and other stakeholders to do so
• Build statistical models to be able to perform descriptive, inferential, and predictive analytics
• Build understanding of key drivers of performance trends based on a hypothesis-driven approach, backed-up by robust statistical analysis
• Be able to segment clients and understand how behaviour differs across segments
• Work with other data teams to create a single source of truth
• Source, cleanse and structure data where needed for analytical projects
• Understand where data resides, who owns it and how it is used throughout the platform, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Define and evangelise product and customer metrics
• Work closely with different teams across the business to improve data literacy and empower teams with the right tools, reports and guidance to leverage insight to make better informed decisions
• Build visualizations to present insights
• Manage one other data analyst
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Are you invested in keeping up to date in current affairs and the financial markets? Do you have a keen interest in the international financial market? Have you handled and reported data and investment strategy? As a result of continued growth, we are currently in partnership with a globally renowned financial services business on the search for an Assistant Investment Strategist to join the Investment strategy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to provide support to the investment department.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An excellent opportunity to join a global hedge fund, specifically looking after emerging markets/credit/fixed income. Paying up to £70k, it's a role that is both exciting and challenging.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022My client is a global US listed Fintech leader within S&P 500. They are looking for an accountant to provide FP&A support to the international shared corporate teams, partnering with leaders within each function. Based in London, with a hybrid working model.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022We are looking for an experienced Java Developer for a global technology team working in a scrum of 4 to 6 team members comprising of developers, business analysts and testers delivering changes requested by Front Office and Middle Office stakeholders.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 June 2022A leading, global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analysis with Client Management Services experience. This is a hands-on role sitting in the Front Office Change team and initially supporting the Client Management Services, Onboarding KYC AML functions and other initiatives across the team’s extensive book of work.