Risk Analytics Business Analyst
Consultant Meghan Coleshaw
Date posted 02 June 2022london banking-financial-services/projects-change 2022-06-04 2022-08-01 financial-services London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment management firm is seeking a Risk Analytics Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis. The role provides an exciting opportunity to support the firm’s business growth and operational transformation initiatives over the next 3-5 years.
- Managing the change processes for requirements documentation, ensuring there is clear requirements traceability throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Ensuring that effective solutions are implemented to meet the business needs, which will entail carrying out the requirements elicitation process through which the business and IT opportunity/problems are understood, analysed, and documented
- Making recommendations to key stakeholders and ensuring they are fully aware of key risks, assumptions, and dependencies
- Ensuring Risk Analytics driven projects and change initiatives deliver their desired outcomes to the agreed budget, time frames, quality and stakeholder priorities
Experience and skillset:
- IBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or BSC ISEB Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; APMG Agile BA
- Proven experience working in Asset & Liability Management, Investments, Insurance or Quant Risk Management related financial reporting environments (including Solvency II, IFRS)
- Solid understanding of data sourcing, data asset modelling and various asset classes (Credit Fixed Income, Swaps, Derivatives, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience delivering business change initiatives
- Proven experience of Business process mapping, re-engineering and Business Operating Model design and roll-out
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with people at all levels across the Business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 May 2022A global investment management firm is seeking a Risk Analytics Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis. The role provides an exciting opportunity to support the firm’s business growth and operational transformation initiatives over the next 3-5 years.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Are you invested in keeping up to date in current affairs and the financial markets? Do you have a keen interest in the international financial market? Have you handled and reported data and investment strategy? As a result of continued growth, we are currently in partnership with a globally renowned financial services business on the search for an Assistant Investment Strategist to join the Investment strategy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to provide support to the investment department.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An excellent opportunity to join a global hedge fund, specifically looking after emerging markets/credit/fixed income. Paying up to £70k, it's a role that is both exciting and challenging.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022My client is a global US listed Fintech leader within S&P 500. They are looking for an accountant to provide FP&A support to the international shared corporate teams, partnering with leaders within each function. Based in London, with a hybrid working model.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 June 2022A leading, global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analysis with Client Management Services experience. This is a hands-on role sitting in the Front Office Change team and initially supporting the Client Management Services, Onboarding KYC AML functions and other initiatives across the team’s extensive book of work.