Senior Manager - Payments & Portfolio Manager
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-10 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a Senior Manager Payments & Portfolio Manager to join their Retail Bank & Wealth Management Business to support a group wide programme. Based in London, Canary Wharf in a key global leadership position, the Senior Manager Payments & Portfolio Manager will be directly responsible for recommending a global strategy for Payment (Digital Payment) Offering. As a lead specialist within a new product development COE, you will work with countries to improve payment offering and oversee performance and delivery to ultimately drive the digital & emerging payments strategy for Retail Bank & Wealth Management.
- Work on digital wallets and online payments with an objective to enhance proposition, increase usage and transactions, bring focus on addressing gaps
- Improve offerings across B2C and B2B payments, increase POS usage, introduce mobile POS solutions, work on remote deposit capture etc. to increase such transactions both in terms of frequency and volumes
- Develop payroll solutions taking into account proposition, package pricing, distribution and servicing cost solutions within the scope & drive Fx revenues with focus on Fx campaigns, solutions for simple transactions requiring Fx payments
- Analyze and execute Proof of Concept for emerging payment solutions
- Significant digital payments experience (including emerging markets) AND product management experience within Transactions Banking and/or Payment Products in large, global SME or Retail Bank
- Extensive knowledge of payment propositions
- Experience of data analytics and their application in multi channel CRM programmes
- Significant experience of designing and launching new payments products across markets
- Experience of working with various payment schemes (MC, Visa etc.)
- Strong people leadership experience and confident influencing and driving successful results
If you are a Senior Manager with strong SME experience in either Payments or running an Acquiring Business and have owned a PNL within a global bank, please apply today!