P2P Business Analyst (Oracle Fusion)
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-09-29 financial-services London London GB GBP 450 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a P2P Business Analyst to join their Global Oracle Fusion Programme to support the Procurement and Expenses workstream, principally to provide detailed analysis and develop requirements documentation, along with creating detailed process maps for the business to review.
Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, this P2P Business Analyst will:
- Support and implement global Procurement Design alignment, facilitating the delivery of identified changes to global procurement design.
- Ensure the firm's functional and business process needs are met from an intercompany recharge and P&E perspective.
- Business process modelling (BPM) and design for the Procurement & Expenses functionality using the Fusion platform.
- Planning and facilitate workshops and meetings with SMEs to discuss and further define requirements as needed.
- Development of Business and Functional Specification Documents.
- Functional analysis, process and operational design, supporting the technical solution architects, interpretation of requirements, contribution around change and implementation approach for impacted stakeholders.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to playback analysis output.
- Global Procurement Transformation projects delivery experience.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and extensive experience with P2P
- Strong understanding of P2P process integration and common B2B interface methods and protocols
- Experience of working with a Supplier Network, ideally Tradeshift
- Experience of end-to-end design, build and test of purchasing interfaces with particular focus on Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Experience working with Supplier / Vendor Relationship Management teams and other Procurement teams
- Experience of working in large, complex, multi-functional programmes
- Experience of working with Oracle P2P modules (or other ERP systems), preferably Oracle Fusion
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience building relationships with technology and design teams
- Good understanding of financial accounting principles.
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
If you are a P2P Business Anayst with extensive experience and understanding of Oracle or ERP P2P modules within global procurement transformation programmes, please contact me today!