Finance Project Manager for Oracle Fusion Programme
Salary £500 - £650 per day
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 financial-services London London GB GBP 500 650 650 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking an experience Project Manager to join it's global programme rolling out Oracle Fusion, cloud based solution Globally. Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, Finance Project Manager will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders supporting the Financial Control programme.
In thismulti-year programme, working with a multinational programme team you will be directly responsible for:
Working with business customers/stakeholders, delivery teams (both within the programme and outside e.g. BAU IT and Business Support teams) and other impacted parties to esure that in-scope issues are investigated, understood and resolved to the required timescales and right level of quality.
Ensuring any changes implemented are carried out in line with relevant processes and standards
Working with business customers/ stakeholders, delivery teams (both within the programme and outside e.g. BAU IT and Business Support teams) and other impacted parties to ensure that in-scope issues are investigated, understood, a route to resolution identified and prioritized.
Develop and maintain plans for resolution of each in-scope item – including identification of resources and management of them. In most cases, the plans for all items will need to run concurrently.
- Manage delivery to agreed milestones and budget
- Good track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
- Experience working in a Finance function (or on Finance-related projects) essential
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems)
- Experience conducting workshops, building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including technology/ technical
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills to all levels
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
If you are a Finance Project Manager with extensive experience working with Oracle Fusion P2P modules and managing projects within a large, global, Financial Services organisation, please contact me today!