Process Optimisation Manager
Salary £500 - £550 per day
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-06-28 financial-services London London GB GBP 500 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading International Financial Institution is currently seeking a Process Optimisation Manager to join their Operations and Service Management team.
As the Process Optimisation Manager you will be responsible for driving and embedding a culture of continuous improvement across the team’s processes.
- Define the operational framework for process optimisation
- Make use of RPA technologies to radically improve processes and ensure a more streamlined and efficient processing function
- Review current processes and form the future operating model and strategic roadmaps utilising Robotics / Automation / AI
- Lead discussion groups to facilitate key IT/Business solutions to drive and support optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of process re-engineering using LEAN / SIX-SIGMA
- Comprehensive banking product knowledge (Trade / Loans / Disbursements/ Equity/ Bonds)
- Process optimisation / re-engineering experience, including use of Automation (RPA)
- Strong influencing and communication skills and proven ability to influence senior level stakeholders
If you are a dynamic Process Optimisation Manager with strong banking product knowledge and RPA / AI experience, please contact me today!