Business Analyst/Governance Lead
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 financial-services London London GB GBP 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Governance Lead to join their Operations 2020 Central Transformation Office Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, Governance Lead will be at the core of the Transformation Office, working independently and with a high level of flexibility to consult with the business at all levels.
With your excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you will work closely with Operations, IT and 3rd party vendors to successfully engage in multiple governance initiatives simultaneously. You will also:
- Manage an effective global team of PMO resources across multiple geographies
- Develop long and short term plans for governance activities
- Set the governance pace and reporting rhythm, driving a culture of high transparency and removing barriers to successful delivery
- Report risks, issues and dependencies to the leadership team to enable them to take the appropriate actions and decisions
- Gather, quality assure and report financial submissions on the performance of the programme
- Design governance forums
- Proven track record working as a Governance Lead for Transformation Offices and Programme Management Offices within a large, global Financial Services Institution
- Experience of managing global teams and resources and working in a complex, matrix environment
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and sponsors
If you are a Business Analyst/Governance Lead with extensive experience working in Transformation Offices and Programme Management Offices within a large, global Financial Institution, please contact me today!