Lead/ Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 banking London London GB GBP 64000 123000 123000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Leading Retail Bank is making the move from Waterfall to Agile methodology. Across the Group this Transformation is going to effect a number of areas that require expertise in Agile. A Lead Agile Coach, an Agile Coach and Scrum Masters are all in need on a permanent basis, based in London. My Client is seeking brilliant Agile Coaches, comfortable with training and implementing an Agile mindset that will be embedded in the Organisation for years to come.
- The Coaches will be tasked with upskilling management upwards and downwards to ensure all areas of the business are on the same page. as they go through the transformation.
- The coaches will ensure a smooth transition from Waterfall to Agile.
- Coachng, Mentoring and strong capabilities in training are required.
- Expereiecne across large organisations
- Overcoming challenges regarding transformation to Agile.
- Manage how leadership behaviours will change and be affected by Agile.
- Be an Ambassador in the field and support the teams across the UK.
Level of experience:
- 5-10 years experience.
- Background of industry – Ideally large orgs. Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Banking Preferred – not essential.
- Demonstrate stability on knowledge and understanding.
- Lean six sigma – will be beneficial
- Understanding org start. And location strat.
- Agile/Scrum certified