Head of Digital Factory
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 banking London London GB GBP 85000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The preferred candidate will assist in Set up and Manage the Digital Factory to facilitate the acceleration of the Digital Transformation of the Bank, by enabling support and guidance in order to build, deliver and implement operative business solutions on a large scale.
Head of Digital Factory.
Build out and development of a Digital Factory, focussing on UI/UX and end user acceptance of Digital Products within Retail Banking - Payments etc.
- Accountable for the build and run of a ‘digital factory’ of 12-15 technical staff that is capable of designing and build innovative digital solutions to deliver the solution roadmap set out by the Digital team
Responsibility to ensure the team has the correct mix of skills and roles to deliver technical projects in using agile / design thinking methodologies and their capabilities stay in line with the latest technologies
- Financial Services/Retail Banking - Cards, Payments etc
- Digital, Mobile Apps
- Leadership/Management skills
- Hands on experience of technology or UX design
- Agile/Programme Management/ PRINCE 2
- Have several years experience in a leadership / management role in delivering digital solutions
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging digital technologies