Billing Project Manager
Salary £500 - £680 per day
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their Finance Change business to support the Billing workstream of an Oracle Fusion Change programme.
Based in London, this business-facing, Project Manager will play a key role in managing the implemented changes to ensure they are effectively carried out in line with relevant processes and standards, including mandated Global Template deliverables. With your proactive approach and exceptional stakeholder management skills, you will work with business customers and key internal and external stakeholders to obtain appropriate sign offs and ensure full buy-in of affected parties across the multinational Oracle Fusion programme.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress to plan, building confidence in delivery
- Raise risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions. Investigating, analysing and understanding these through a project-based approach, prioritising requests, resolving issues and ensuring targets are met
- Engage Business leads and Service Delivery teams to provide clear direction on activities
- Support the review of documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and communications if required.
- Proven success managing large scale projects in a complex environment, ideally in a large Banking/Financial Services organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
- Experience managing the implementation of Oracle Fusion P2P modules (or other Financial/ERP systems)
- Proven Oracle/SAP/ERP systems implementation experience across a Billing solution in Banking/Financial Services
- Exceptional project management skills, experienced in planning, conducting workshops, supporting the development of business-facing material
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - able to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to influence and negotiate across a variety of geographically dispersed stakeholders of all levels including technology/ technical
- Accounting– AC, ACA, ACCA and project management qualifications ( PRINCE2, PMP) highly desirable
If you are a Project Manager with a strong Oracle/SAP/ERP implementation experience across a Billing solution in Banking/Financial Services, please contact me today!
Get in touch
020 7379 3333