Salary £300 - £330 per day
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-09-09 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantasitic position hs become available fo a Business Analyst to work for this large global financial organisation
A business Analyst is required for this global financial organisation to Manages the scope, requirements analysis and business solution design. Typical business analysis activity includes planning, eliciting, analysing, defining, communicating and validating requirements for changes to structures, business operations and processes, product and service offerings, policies and information systems. May manage a small team.
* Manages business engagement to understand, challenge and document underlying business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives and business goals.
* Designs and facilitates business need workshops to analyse, define and prioritise requirements, challenging thinking and agreeing outcomes to ensure robust requirements development and approval.
* Defines and manages the documentation of business requirements
* Maintains good knowledge of an individual business/ product area and working knowledge of additional business/ product areas, providing business analysis insight for ad hoc queries, consulting requests, independent reviews and management of quality assurance activity.
* Defines business analysis approach, * * Stakeholder Management
* Owns resolution of business analysis issues,