Process Analyst / Process Architect
Salary £600 - £700 per day
Consultant Jade Nel
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Global Asset Manager is currently seeking a Process Analyst / Process Architect to join their Global Operations team.
As the Process Analyst / Process Architect you will be responsible for driving the process analysis across the global operating model landscape with the aim of finding opportunities to improve their operating capabilities.
In this role you will be expected to have a strong understanding of how various Asset Managers operate in the middle and back office and what the TOM’s look like.
- Significant Process Analyst/Architect experience
- Strong Middle and Back Office process change experience
- Extensive Buy-Side/Asset Management experience
- Mapping and drawing up current processes, identify gaps and suggest solutions
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders (COO, IT, Change Management, Business Partners)
- Six sigma, process modelling, architecture, process modelling and architecture
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills (COO, IT, Change Management, Business Partners)
***Must have extensive Buy-Side experience as all the middle and back office processes are connected and will affect the larger processes in the Buy-Side/AM bank***
If you are strong Process Analyst / Process Architect with extensive, current buy-side experience, please contact me today!