Business Systems Analyst
Salary £230 - £240 per day
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Bristol for a Business Systems Analyst to sit within Marketing Operations for 12 months initially.
The team in Systems Risk Governance coordinate the key info and Cyber risk requirements for the systems, however there is a programme of work underway to realign some of these systems to new ownership. Key activities include Risk oversight including waivers, Penetration testing, Key Policy Control tests, Business Impact Assessments, Policy Reviews and RiskCo reporting, Management of Risk Systems content, Business Continuity and User Access Management.
- Coordinating Systems Risk requirements against key policy controls and policies
- Providing oversight to RiskCo of systems Risk related activities (i.e. waivers, systems inventory
- Penetration testing and issue remediation
- Challenging and streamlining processes
- Documenting and maintaining an inventory of processes ensuring full governance and ownership
- Effective risk management and control, timely identification and escalation of issues
- Managing the ‘Small change’ budget to implement systems and process improvements and manage incidents & defects
- Recommend and deliver continuous improvements and assist in change delivery
The Business Systems Analyst will possess strong experience of using Visio, have a strong technical background. You will have an excellent understanding of critical paths and inter-dependencies as well as process mapping skills and excellent stakeholder management skills are essential.
This is an excellent long term contract opportunity in the Bristol area. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org