Reference Data BA
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Anja Woje
Date posted 14 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client based in London is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Strong BA skills, req gathering, end to end process, workshops, stakeholder management at all levels, understand complex architecture – many layers built upon the platform
- Data and business side: strong data analysis, data modelling skill, good understanding of ref data – instrument, product and pricing – and good knowledge of market data providers, Bloomberg etc. would work with external vendors to understand how the data is provided.
- FS knowledge
- How systems interact etc.
- STLC lifecycle, experience in Agile would be ideal, JIRA, moving towards another tool, lean control processing tool knowledge
Day-to-day of the role:
- Working with consumers and stakeholders (Ops team, to get requirements)
- The role will be working with 9-10 people in the team, globally (Glasgow, London and Pune)
- MiFID projects