Digital Service Optimisation Manager
Salary £45,000 - £56,000 per annum + Attractive package
Consultant Andrew Tate
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Leading UK Challenger Bank based here in London is on the hunt for a Digital Service Optimisation Manager for the Financial services Industry As a Digital Service Optimisation Manager, you will work with a range of stakeholders to deliver change aimed at delivering a world- class digital service for our customers. You will be responsible for optimising our critical service interaction across their retail Bank proposition.
Responsibilities for the Digital Service Optimisation Manger
· Monitor customer feedback on our Internet Banking service journeys
· Provide valuable insights into customer behaviours to increase usage and NPS
· Triage customer incidents raised through our Internet Banking Help desk ensuring the customer is responded to and a fix is added to the backlog of the relevant Product Owner
· Drive improvements to functionality and customer journeys via testing and analytics to deliver improved customer satisfaction.
· Have a sound awareness of best in-class for online service content
· Ensure optimisation tests across Internet Banking align with wider digital strategy. Own the split testing road-map (A/B, Multivariate).
· Copy writing service content and working with stakeholders to push this live.
As a Digital Service Optimisation manager you will have ;
· A good track record of analysing data and customer behaviours and turning them into sound recommendations coupled with experience managing web journeys and/or undertaking analysis of them.
· Experience using tools such as webtrends & Adobe target
· Experience in running optimisation and personalisation programmes across all platforms
· Experience defining and reporting on KPI’s.
· Exceptional communication - both verbal and written.
· Strong stakeholder and influencing skills - ability to build strong relationships
· Demonstrated drive & energy – self-starter attitude required for this new role
· Strong prioritisation & delivery skills – ability to prioritise the most impactful initiatives and experienced in co-ordinating delivery to drive business results
· Value focused approach – focused on measuring the impact of any improvements / changes
· Strong customer focus – balanced with need to achieve commercial KPIs
· Experienced in working and co-ordinating across a large cross-functional teams (risk, legal, marketing, IT, channel teams etc).
If you are an experienced Digital Service Optimisation Manager or want to be involved in a Challenger Bank making waves with in Retail Banking in 2018 please get in touch.