Wholesale IFRS9 Models Project Manager
Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 12 October 2016
A Global Investment Banking organisation based in London, is currently looking for a Wholesale IFRS9 Risk Project Manager to lead their IFRS9 design and implementation programme across the Wholesale business.
This Project Management role will be instrumental in the design and implementation of IFRS9 , documentation of technical decisions, and ensuring consistency and completeness for the Model Methodology across the Group.
Key functions in the Wholesale IFRS9 Models Project Manager will include:
- Successful delivery of Wholesale Models project to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards
- Manage project team through end to end delivery life cycle
- Constant interface with Technical Accounting function to ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of IFRS9 Impairment text
- Supporting the creation of the TOM design and methodology landscape for IFRS9
- Acting as primary interface between Wholesale Models Project and other IFRS9 Impairment programme and business functions
- Communication of complex modelling and calculation challenges in simple terms to senior risk stakeholders
A successful application for the Wholesale IFRS9 Models Project Manager will include:
- Extensive experience in the management of high complexity, business critical, regulatory projects to deadline
- Experience in the management of Retail or Wholesale Credit Risk Projects
- Excellent understanding of Retail/Wholesale Credit Risk modelling, ideally from a modelling/validation backgrounds
- Works collaboratively in a team environment and consistently drives team target performance
As the regulatory environment of the London market changes, as does the need to for experienced Project managers with key experience. Should you wish to join this high level IFRS9 Change Team.
Please click to apply to this Wholesale IFRS9 Models Project Manager role!