TOM Project Manager
Salary £75000 - £95000 per day + Competitive
Consultant Niki Le Roux
Date posted 06 October 2016
A leading, Global Investment, Retail, and Commercial Bank based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for an impressive and ambitious VP-level TOM Project Manager, to join a major Risk, Finance and Treasury Transformation programme on a permanent basis.
This role sits within a new, centralised, Process Transformation function within the bank. This exciting new venture aims to look at Front to Back Processes across the bank, and this role in particular turns the process “lens” on the Target Operating Model for the recently combined Risk and Finance functions within the bank.
This TOM Project Manager role will require extensive stakeholder management and engagement, and therefore the ideal candidate will be a confident, articulate and motivated person who has gained the majority of their experience to date within Tier 1 Banks and Consultancies. Additionally, you will have needed to have sat within the Risk, Finance and/ or Treasury department of a bank or FS business.
The role involves significant co-ordination of a diverse set of internal suppliers, to ensure that they deliver their components in a timely manner, in accordance with a single integrated delivery plan. This will ensure the successful operation of the whole solution front-to-back.
The key deliverables of the role include:
- Extensive management of multiple internal suppliers and stakeholders
- Leading creation and delivery of all Target Operating Model documentation
- Providing and communicating a clear project management framework
- Leading of extensive Impact Analysis
- Contribution to the overall solution (i.e. new Target Operating Model)
- Ensuring governance is being adhered to
- Ensuring that the planning, tracking and management of risks & issues are up to date and followed up on
- Leadership of all Test Management
You will have:
- Extensive experience within Financial Services working on large scale change programmes at a VP level as a Project Manager
- Experience working on the Target Operating Model, ideally sat within the Risk, Finance and Treasury space
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of the Project Lifecycle - e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, Agile
- Hold Prince II, PMP or other projects qualifications (or similar)
Within this TOM Project Manager role you will grow your career as an VP-level Project Manager sat within a business Risk, Finance, and Treasury Function, with excellent potential for future growth and an attractive benefits package upon joining. You will have multiple opportunities to gain invaluable experience and face off to stakeholders at various levels in this complex environment.
If you are interested in discuss this role further, please feel free to send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org