TOM Business Analyst
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Niki Le Roux
Date posted 06 October 2016
A leading, Global Investment, Retail, and Commercial Bank based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for an impressive and ambitious AVP-level Team Lead and TOM Business Analyst, to join a major Risk, Finance and Treasury programme within the Target Operating Model Design team on a permanent basis
This role sits within a new, centralised, Process Transformation function within the bank. This exciting new venture aims to look at Front to Back Processes across the bank, and this role in particular turns the process “lens” on the Target Operating Model for the recently combined Risk and Finance functions within the bank. In this TOM Business Analyst Role, you will be instrumental to the new design of the merged Risk & Finance function.
In this Design Team Lead/ TOM Business Analyst role, key deliverables will include:
- Successful delivery of the final, agreed solution to plan, budget and to the highest quality
- Liaising closely with specialist technology teams to ensure on-time delivery
- Central contribution to the design of the new Target Operating Model
- Providing and explaining a clear design framework
You will demonstrate:
- A strategic and innovative approach to problem solving. Ensuring that any design issues are quickly identified and resolved
You will have:
- Extensive experience in assisting / leading the design of Target Operating Models, ideally within the Risk, Finance or Treasury functions of leading banks or financial organisations
- Business Analysis and/ or Design Lead experience
- Strong influencing skills and a talent for “getting things done”
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, as well as ability to lead others
- Experience of working across multiple business areas (especially Risk, Finance and/ or Treasury)
Within this TOM Business Analyst role you will grow your career as an AVP level Business Analyst and Design Lead, sat within a Business Risk, Finance, and Treasury Function, with excellent potential for future growth and an attractive benefits package upon joining.
You will have multiple opportunities to gain invaluable experience and face off to stakeholders at various levels in this complex environment.
If you are interested in discuss this role further, please call, or email email@example.com