Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Niki Le Roux
Date posted 06 October 2016
A leading, Global Investment, Retail, and Commercial Bank based in Canary Wharf, London is looking for an impressive and ambitious AVP-level PMO Analyst, to join a major Risk, Finance and Treasury Transformation programme on a permanent basis
This role sits within a new, centralised, Process Transformation function within the bank. This exciting new venture aims to look at Front to Back Processes across the bank, and this role in particular turns the process “lens” on the Target Operating Model for the recently combined Risk and Finance functions within the bank.
This PMO Analyst role will require extensive Stakeholder management and engagement, and therefore the ideal candidate will be a confident, articulate and motivated person who has gained the majority of their experience to date within Tier 1 Banks and Consultancies. Additionally, you will have needed to have sat within the Risk, Finance and/ or Treasury department of a bank or financial services business.
The key deliverables of the role include:
- Supporting delivery and creation of all Target Operating Model documentation
- Leading and contributing to all Project Communications (internal)
- Undertaking extensive Impact Analysis
- Contribution to the overall solution
- Ensuring governance is being adhered to
- Ensuring that the planning, tracking and management of risks & issues are up to date and followed up on
- All other classic PMO tasks
You will have:
- Extensive experience within Financial Services working on large scale change programmes at a AVP level as a PMO
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of the Project Lifecycle
- Some experience within the regulatory landscape
- Hold Prince II, PMP or other projects qualifications (or similar)
Within this PMO Analyst role you will grow your career as an AVP level PMO sat within a business Risk, Finance, and Treasury Function, with excellent potential for future growth and an attractive benefits package upon joining. You will have multiple opportunities to gain invaluable experience and face off to stakeholders at various levels in this complex environment.
If you are interested in discuss this role further, please feel free to send me an email on email@example.com