Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Taylor
Date posted 19 July 2022london banking-financial-services/product-control 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 banking London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Partnering up with a Globally Recognised Investment Bank looking for an experienced Product Controller. **Competitive salary + Bonus & Benefits ** For more information please contact; Ashley Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide an effective link between Front Office(FO), & Financial Control, bringing specialist product knowledge into the arena, so that any disagreements in daily P+L are resolved on a timely basis & ultimate P+L agreement with FO is achieved, evidenced & logged.
- Production of daily desk P&L including commentaries
- Justification of P&L via daily risk-based decomposition, utilising the Greeks and new trade analysis
- Reconciliation of P&L to traders estimates
- To ensure integrity of the banks books & records via reconciliation and attestation
- Reporting of consolidated results to senior management including appropriate valuation adjustments
The product scope includes but is not limited to:
- Single & Cross Currency OTC Interest Rate Derivatives
- FX Spot, Forwards & Options
- Complex Interest Rate, FX-Linked & Inflation Products
- Credit Default Swaps, Credit baskets CDX/Itraxx
- Risk Participation's Agreements
- Equity Forwards
- Reverse Repos / Repos & Collateral Funding
Salary: £50,000 - £59,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 15 August 2022Do you have experience within product control? Have you worked within financial services before? Do you have a keen interest in analysing daily trending P&L and verifying the values of positions held by trading desks and substantiating TSL and other trading related trial balances? As a result of continued growth, I am currently partnering with a well renowned Financial Services firm, recruiting for a Product controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has experience in Product control to join an impressive finance function to support the day traders. Reporting into the group Managing director for Product Control, you will be heavily involved in product initiatives as well as needing to develop a good understanding of the products that they monitor including FX risk and management, funding approach and strategies used in which traders can make revenue.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A top UK asset manager is hiring into their well regarded marketing compliance team. You will need to have at least a year of experience in reviewing marketing compliance materials and financial promotions within asset management. This role will be based in London and operate on a hybrid working model.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A leading asset manager is hiring an experienced distribution compliance officer to play a key role in their global marketing and distribution compliance team. You will be responsible for mentoring a more junior team member and deputising for the team head when needed. This hire is based in London and is part of an excellent team.
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + top pension + strong bonus schemeLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A leading, global asset manager is looking for a strong compliance advisory professional to join their team and take the lead on private assets, predominately real estate and private equity. You will need to have proven experience working in a compliance advisory role supporting an alternatives business and a keen desire to join a top performing team.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A leading North American investment manager is looking to hire an experienced compliance professional into their team to support on financial promotion and marketing material review for their UK and European business. Experience working with alternative investments is preferred.