Product Controller - Global Hedge Fund
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Will Conlon
Date posted 21 June 2022london banking-financial-services/product-control 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity to join a global hedge fund, specifically looking after emerging markets/credit/fixed income. Paying up to £70k, it's a role that is both exciting and challenging.
- Production of P&Ls across the Emerging Markets/Credit trading desks
- Working closely with cross functional teams as well as our fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L
- Resolving issues surrounding the P&L
- Daily conversations with senior Front Office staff – resolving any questions
- Valuation Verification
- Monitoring of daily valuation changes to ensure movements are in line with market drivers
- Documentation of non-standard valuation source
- Producing stats / performance measures for management.
- Project work – trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / desks / trading lines.
- Results oriented
- Strong control focus
- Problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Communicator to various levels of management as well as evidence of being able to deliver on projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels and all functional groups (Operations, Finance, Risk, Legal, Liquidity and Collateral) and senior management.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022My client is a global US listed Fintech leader within S&P 500. They are looking for an accountant to provide FP&A support to the international shared corporate teams, partnering with leaders within each function. Based in London, with a hybrid working model.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 June 2022A leading, global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analysis with Client Management Services experience. This is a hands-on role sitting in the Front Office Change team and initially supporting the Client Management Services, Onboarding KYC AML functions and other initiatives across the team’s extensive book of work.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 June 2022A global investment management firm is seeking a Risk Analytics Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing IT & Change Management team in London on a permanent basis. The role provides an exciting opportunity to support the firm’s business growth and operational transformation initiatives over the next 3-5 years.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 27 May 2022A leading European Bank with an international reach and is a recognised leader in offering capital markets, security services and financing.