AVP - Rates Product Controller
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 banking London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a Product Controller to join their Structured Rates team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for all aspects of control and liaison with the Front Office, Risk Management, IT, Middle Office and other finance teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the reporting of a comprehensive daily trading PL and balance sheet
- Conduct intelligent analysis and challenge the business performance, trading activity, deployment of financial resources and adherence to governance requirements
- Stakeholder management across Trading, Risk, Middle Office, Operations and IT
- Monitoring of key controls and reconciliations, owning the adherence to policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be an experience Product Control who is preferably a qualified accountant.
Key skills required:
- Relevant product control experience with a strong understanding and experience of derivatives and financial instruments, preferably structured products
- Preferably a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or international equivalent
- Track record of improving controls and processes and adding value to clients/stakeholders
- Ability to face off with key business stakeholders
If interested, please apply online or your email your most up to date CV to: email@example.com