Service Owner / Senior Engineer
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-28 financial-services UK
This is a fantastic oportunity for a Service Owner / senior Engineer
As a hands on Service owner / Senior Engineer you will work closely with the live Services, and consumers to ensure stable live services
You will be responsible for the process in production and the automation of the onboarding process. You will work with a team of Elastic/ automation engineers.
The role is also required to be able to build and draw reports from Kibana and ServiceFirst to provide pictures of our live service stability and usability.
You will be work with the Product Owner and the Architect Owner to provide the input to our Product backlog.
You will work within agile/ Lean frameworks supporting the continuous drive to better products faster strategy. Maintain excellent relationships and communication with global stakeholders.
- The focus will be on continuous improvement
- You will provide automation and have technical understanding of the platform.
- Work with Agile concept
- Relationshipship building with internal and external stakeholders
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Strong experience with the areas of: SQL or NoSQL databases (data modelling and aggregation techniques). Data Analytics tools such as Spark or Flume or Hadoop
- Strong experience with linux/unix on sysadm level, AWS , containers and cloud.
- Strong experience with Elasticsearch or Logstash or Kibana or Splunk.
- Strong experience with big scale live services
- Strong experience with ITIL processes including ServiceNow/First