Product Control Manager - Fixed Income
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 27 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Product Control Manager – Fixed Income A Global Investment Bank with an impeccable reputation in London requires a Product Control Manager – Fixed Income. They are looking for a Product Controller to manage the offshore team’s outputs (PnL’s, financial statements, etc) ensuring MI from this is delivered to Business Units and stakeholders in an appropriate manner/format.
The Product Control Manager – Fixed Income is a key role as the Business Units are integral part of the Fixed Income trading division. The role has standard cyclical deliverables as well as a significant amount of ad-hoc queries/projects.
Responsibilities will include:
Providing financial analysis and business performance metrics to support senior management decision making.
- Daily revenue analysis, profitability and balance sheet reporting
- Production and development of monthly Balance Sheet, Liquidity & Funding reports
- FXEM Macro desk covers FX products and IR and Cross Currency swap products
- Attesting to regulators and auditors on accuracy and completeness of financial statements
- Managing production of monthly business packs for desk heads
- Working with accounting policy to address accounting questions that arise from new trade bookings
The Product Control Manager – Fixed Income will have proven experience within Product Control, ideally Fixed Income with strong attention to detail to ensure accurate and close control of P&L’s reported. You will also demonstrate an awareness of industry trends such as Basel capital rules and central clearing.
Degree educated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting qualification is preferable but not essential
- Confidence to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Proven experience partnering and working effectively with direct team members and business stakeholders
- Planning and prioritisation skills, capable working on multiple tasks with multiple stakeholders
This renowned banking institution has an extensive Global footprint. They pride themselves on their values, focused on providing a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Apply today or call me on 02075098333 to find out more.